Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Simple Not Easy

As my boss came to speak to my SRM class today he wrote this on the board...
Simple dosen't equal easy.
I've thought about this the rest of the day.He is right.I'm a simple person,I don't have to have a lot to make me happy.I'm perfectly fine with t-shirt and jeans everyday.It was simple changing my major to
Physical Education,but getting there might not be so easy. It's going to be hard and I know that, but I'm so excited to get started and I'm ready to work hard. So I might be a simple person but life is not always going to be easy. I need to go ahead and face that now. 
 Just some pictures of what my future is going to look like...and I could not be more excited...

These are a few of my babies from Camp Boaz...precious angels...sometimes.

With Love,

Anna Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment