Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Junior...

Seriously...A JUNIOR in college?

I get sick when I think about growing up..literally.You have no idea. As I was driving back to Florence for my last final exam, it hit me that I was about to be a junior...in college. I got sick to my stomach. This is not ok. It feels like AGD bid day was just a year ago. I will be a active sister of Alpha Gamma Delta for only 2 more years. WOW. Where does the time go. Formal #4 coming up tomorrow...

I feel like this formal was just last week...but really it was Decemeber
Here is a few of my favorite memories of Sophomore year...

Snow day...I mean SNOW WEEK.

Step Sing 2011..."We're traffic lights & we take the stage."

Spring Break...Gulf Shores

Formal pictures from tomorrow night will be posted soon...if I can find my camera.

With Love,
Anna Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment